1. Compliance – Federal law requires all parties to consider Medicare’s interests when resolving cases that include future medical expenses.
2. Eliminates Risk – Poorly administered Medicare Set-Aside funds can jeopardize the injured party’s Medicare benefits.
3. Saves Injured Party Money – Medivest has a network of preferred vendors allowing members to receive durable medical equipment and prescription drugs at low costs.
4. Administration Made Simple – There are no prior authorizations, no networks of doctors, no referrals, no deductibles, and no co-pays for Medivest members to worry about.
5. Peace of Mind – Medivest was the first company to administer a Medicare Set-Aside Arrangement. No one has more experience.